Total seats in M.B.A. boys : 180
The admission is based on merit. To be eligible to secure admission in MBA, the candidates should qualify ICET & secure minimum 50% aggregate marks in their graduation. In case of NRI candidates, the eligibility is minimum of 55% in Graduation.
1) 70% through Convenor for Un-aided Minority Professional Institutions.
2) 30% Management seats for Un-aided Minority Institutions.
The candidates should submit one set of Xerox copies
of the following certificates at the time of registration.
- I-CET Hall Ticket
- I-CET Rank Card
- Degree T.C.
- Degree Provisional
- Degree Consolidated Memo
- Inter Memo
- Inter Bonafide
- SSC Memo
- SSC T.C
- SSC Bonafide
- School bonafide from I to X Class
- Other than Osmania university students the candidate should submit Migration certificate
- The candidate having a break in their studies should submit gap certificate from MRO
- The candidates who have studied from other states should submit their parent’s residence certificate from MRO for the last 10 Years.